Nifeboy.com Clinton Knives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by bradb @ Today at 02:34 PM

I was thinking similar. Would be cool to do an Angier spec #5 but with a different handle material or hilt design?
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Litch @ Today at 04:30 AM

The camper built gets my vote too. Although the Bradford Angier version of the #5 is already the ideal camper in my eyes. It would be interesting to develop an alternative
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by Wayne Dengler @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Jim, I have never heard of the August Iguana Challenge. Sounds interesting but August is kind of too hot for me. 'Nam was hot enough. Go to Pyramidair.com and you will see that there are many air rifles that are pretty high end in the cost factor.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Shoot870p @ 07/12/24 10:05 PM

We are gaining traction! Hopefully we can get a build.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by bradb @ 07/12/24 06:03 PM

I am in and my vote is a camper.
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by alan_grombacher @ 07/12/24 03:47 PM

I think the camper build idea is a good one. It has my vote.
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by 22rimfire @ 07/12/24 02:43 PM

I checked into those Brocock air rifles...YIKES!! I've purchased many a fine gun and knife for that kind of dough. As far as I know, iguanas aren't a problem around here but I sure have a mess of chipmunks invading the garden. Thanks for sharing
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by LarryWW1246 @ 07/12/24 01:19 PM

Not sure what the nuisance factor is for iguanas, but locally with the rock lizards they poop large poop and it stinks. One lady had them schooling up under a shed, and so much poop on her patio it was difficult to walk there. One online article ma
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Come see me... by Windsor @ 07/12/24 11:40 AM

Have a good show!
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by Wayne Dengler @ 07/12/24 08:25 AM

Jim, Jessica uses a Brocock PCP 22 which is a pretty high end piece. I have an Air Force Condor PCP 22 with a Donny FL suppressor. From a rest at 50 yards I can shoot dime sized groups all day long. Apparently down in South FL there are several ou
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Come see me... by Billy Poyner @ 07/11/24 11:27 PM

Have pickup will travel..See you Saturday morning
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ: Forum is upgraded by 32Craig @ 07/11/24 09:46 PM

Your effort is appreciated. Thank you
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Come see me... by Captain Chris Stanaback @ 07/11/24 07:00 PM

At 1st light I'll be puttin' the pickup "in the wind", headed to Hoover, Alabama for the AGCA (Alabama Gun Collectors Assoc.) summer show. I hope some of ya' can make it. The show is at The Hoover Met Sports Complex, just off I-459 and H
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by 22rimfire @ 07/11/24 03:47 PM

I checked that out, Wayne. She seemed a better shot when the iguanas were in the trees. Never saw anyone hunting in a bikini top before. She sure enjoyed her efforts...
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by Windsor @ 07/11/24 10:45 AM

Asian Carp (copi) are a problem. The "silver carp" variety jump out of the water when a boat engine cruises by.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ: Forum is upgraded by Billy Poyner @ 07/11/24 09:21 AM

Thanks very much
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by Wayne Dengler @ 07/11/24 09:08 AM

Seems that everytime you turn around,another invasive species pops up to make things INTERESTING. Snakehead fish are creating havoc with the fish population,Birmese Pythons causing untold damage,Iguanas destroying stuff. T
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ: Forum is upgraded by pappy19 @ 07/10/24 11:49 PM

Great job!! Pap
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by Shoot870p @ 07/10/24 10:53 PM

Dang, too many mobile targets it seems! And the list grows.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ: Forum is upgraded by Shoot870p @ 07/10/24 10:50 PM

Excellent news! Thank you very much.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ: Forum is upgraded by JerryG @ 07/10/24 06:07 PM

Thank you for all you do!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ: Forum is upgraded by Holzinger258 @ 07/10/24 04:03 PM

Really appreciate the work you're doing to keep this great forum alive!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: RKCC "CLUB MEMBER'S" BUILD! by Holzinger258 @ 07/10/24 03:58 PM

Thanks, but I can't take all the credit for this--I "stole" from a 2019 BLADE article: WHAT IS A CAMP KNIFE?
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: Huntin' "Thoughts".... by Wayne Dengler @ 07/10/24 03:41 PM

Larry, That is good to know. Not only will I be squeezed by a Burmese Python,but eaten by an alligator!!! Sounds like and interesting "situation". I have heard of the rock lizards,they could pose a challenging target!!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE READ: Forum is upgraded by thevalueman @ 07/10/24 11:55 AM

while currently, I do not participate as much as I used to, all the people's effort behind this are appreciated...If donations are needed, please let me/us know :-)Rocky
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >