|
|
|
Randall Made Knives
|
|
Members, It's 5;00 o'clock in the morning and I'm fixin' to load up and attend the Alabama Gun Collectors Assoc. show this weekend in Hoover, Alabama. James Caruso will be my co-pilot and I anticipate a good crowd! With the hurricane moving northwa
|
|
Randall Made Knives
|
|
Originally Posted By: desert.snakeOriginally Posted By: RUTROWnew to me Very beautiful!! It a very early model The only thing I didn't quite understand is this: when brass spacers were introduced in 1989 to replace the colored fiber ones, did the
|
|
Randall Made Knives
|
|
Originally Posted By: RUTROWnew to me Very beautiful!! It a very early model The only thing I didn't quite understand is this: when brass spacers were introduced in 1989 to replace the colored fiber ones, did the colored ones continue to be produc
|
|
Randall Made Knives
|
|
new to me
|
|
Randall Made Knives
|
|
Originally Posted By: 505GibbsThis stag is pretty nice! great stag right there
|