Thanks for the resposnses guys!

Yes, the parkerizing finishes wears pretty good and is still in use with todays gun makers and custum builders. I have tried several different finishes on carry guns to include, hot bluing, parkerizing, IonBond's DLC, Wilson Combat's Armor Tuff, Norrell's Moly Resin...all have some advantages and disadvantages.

As far as the parkerizing process, fairly simply once you take the plunge...bead blast and dip in the park solution. You have to take into consideration the edge on the knife after you blast it, so really the process is blast, sharpen, degrease, park, oil, and possably sharpen again.

Buck, I have seen some of the knives your shop offered to guys around Bragg and that is one reason I chose to do a parkerized finsih on these knives. The parkerizing solution I am using can be reused with no problems as long as it is cleaned of "floaties" and stored properly, over time it can loose it's strength, but I have yet to see that.

As far as if I am going ot offer this an option to guys wanting thier Randalls subdued, yes, I am. Not certain on cost, and other details yet.

Thanks again,
Rob