Miles Swelze Sharp Investments Net
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: What's For Dinner? by coachblalock @ 51 minutes 31 seconds ago

Eric: You missin’ out!! Roast a couple of big ‘uns in the skillet or on the grill, slice ‘em lengthwise, then apply a heapin’ portion of Pappy’s pimento cheese (like he posted) or something similar. Goes great with steak! Or brisket, ribs, pork
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: CCFT by Salty Cracker @ Today at 10:22 PM

Thanks for the response. I have been looking back at pictures in the forum to compare. Now, I think it might be a #15 (?), the stock is closer to 1/4". Should CC be on the sheath (it"s not)?
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: BIRTHDAY BUILD!! by Lori @ Today at 08:54 PM

The Eagle has landed!! Wally's picture hosting company is out of business, so any suggestions please??
Blades, Bullets & Bows
Jump to new posts Re: What "Caliber" of person are you? by escapement @ Today at 07:25 PM

Keep meaning to revisit and edit this... I said "big bore" a few times. Meant to say "magnum." The brake is three-port .30 cal brake (meant for the more powerful magnums) not a "big bore" brake. And Ps. The brake i
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Orlando Gun & Knife Show: This weekend! by CrazyCajun @ Today at 08:40 AM

I'll be one of the "Whatevers"!!