This has been shown before, but it is my favorite Randall Model #21. I brought a "Zack" hunting knife into Bo's office on one of many visits to the Randall shop back in the 80's. I had asked him previously if he had one of Zack's knives (Don Zaccagnino from Pahokee, Fl.) in the museum. I had noticed Zack's photo but no knife...Bo replied that "No, he did not...but he certainly wanted one along with at least one of every Florida maker". (Paraphrase...sue me!)
Anyhow: I gave it to Bo and he stopped me in my tracks and said "No sir". He then started screaming..."DAVID...DAVID!" (Dave Griffin, the shop foreman at the time). Dave came out of the shipping/prep room and Bo said: "Get the Captain a Model #21. We're doin' a trade".
That was that. Bo didn't always go for the "Give me a penny"idea. He had Dave Griffin drop everything he was doing and snap up a sheath, clean and sharpen this "Little Game" and "trade" it to me for that Zack knife...which, by the way, is "still" in the museum!
OK: End of story, except I had Bo sign the sheath for me. Hope you folks enjoy it...and....It's nice, unique stag!!
Best, Capt. Chris

Attachments
------Cap's #21(#1) (Small).JPG

------Cap's #21(#2) (Small).JPG

------Cap's #21(#3) (Small).JPG

------Cap's #21(#4) (Small).JPG

------Cap's #21(#5) (Small).JPG

RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com