Thanks Capt. for fixing the picture. It was my first post and I failed to read the instructions. I'll post what's in my Back Pockets later and try to do it right this time. I have never met Tony or Reese Bose, yet I drive through Wilfred 3 days a week! I have spoken to both on the phone and can guarantee they are First Class People! Both are very helpful. Tony does not take orders anymore and Reese has a 4+ year back log. Do yourself a favor, Bill, and call Reese and order yourself a knife the way you want it. Reese will build it to your specs and I GUARANTEE you it will be worth the wait, or I will buy it from you. I have 3 knives on order from Reese and thinking about getting them is what keeps me looking at sites like this. If you can't wait, try customknifegallery.com. Bob Glassman is a frequent poster here and is a trustworthy source for Bose knives in the secondary market. Thanks for the kind words and excuse the low quality pic. It is my first scan and getting them under the 100KB limit was a challenge for me.