Quote:

Great photos Dale. You definitely have a great eye.

--------------------
Steve Rinda

Thanks much Steve.

Quote:

Dale,

You've been a busy shutterbug. Lots of great shots. Thanks for sharing and bringing a smile.

Best,
Warren

Warren,
"Shutterbug" pretty much sums it up. Yesterday alone I took 399 pics on the digital SLR. I've taken so many pics lately with all the games going on that I will probably wear out the battery packs.
~dale

We took Fri off, the whole day! That's a switch. With the Holiday weekend there were no games (or practices) scheduled as some will be travelling, so we took advantage of it. Yesterday we took the kids mushroom huunting, and after spending a lot of time in the woods they wanted to go see the fish. The state has a trout rearing station near here and you can see them at differnet ages, get some food to throw in and watch them jump... lot sof fun for the little ones. One, 8" or so in length, jumped right out of the tank and into the grass! Along the way were lots of photo ops, and I did take a few. There was a dog that wandered up to the trout station office a few weeks ago and has made it his home. After our family dog passed away last Fall the kids have really missed playing with a dog and gave him lots of attention. I had a small GTR Special with me... been carrying that knife a lot since first using it this winter on fish brought through the ice. I thought a pic of it with a background different than the norm would be fun so will post one of it in the woods. Here are a few pics of the day I post to share with all who wants to see them.
~dale

Attachments
61072-family_pic_mushroom_hunting_2.jpg (70 downloads)