Hi Bill,
The various models of RMK's that are sold through AG Russell (because AG is an authorized RMK dealer) are their respective models. Example would be your model 25. It is a RMK model 25, but not an AG special. What Jesse is referring to is the "dealer special" model. It is my understanding that after an authorized Randall dealer has met specifics... been a dealer for so long, and sold so many knives (not certain as to the exact requirements as I never actually asked but I know this is close), then they get their own "dealer design". As you know, Wayne Buxton has the BF design as I saw some photos you posted earlier. That knife is not available through the shop or any other RMK dealer as it is his dealer model. As is the Rick Bowles Special, Doug K.'s "Squatch", Tom Clinton's, as so on. The AG dealer special is the knife that has a blade design similar to the model 11 with a longer "swoop" (for lack of a better word) on the back side of the blade than you would see on "catalog" model 11's. They were made with various handle material, and blade lengths, as stated in the info Jesse posted above. The most recent were the ironwood handles with 5" and then 4 1/2" blade lengths.

Hope this helps...
~dale

P.S. That is a very beautiful knife you have there by the way. AND the brown stitch sheath makes it very unique too.
~dale