You know, I have been thinking about this being the last post for the knife of the week threads. I for one am really going to miss this... you never know if there is going to be an interesting topic or two when you log on, but one thing for certain you could always depend on was "the knife of the week" with all the beauties shown from our different collections. I would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" Kevin for diligently posting every Sunday morning just like clockwork. I have really enjoyed this, and think it was a great idea! I think you should be rewarded for all your work in undertaking a project such as this that went on every week for half a year! Sometimes things sound easy and simple at first, but to keep up with it week after week (without missing a beat, or calling in sick even one time-ha) when we all have so much going on already can be quite demanding. I also noticed that you took the time to hand type all the info from the book on each post, rather than scanning each page (which would have been the easy way out). I'll give it some thought... some of the other members please throw out some ideas too... maybe we all can come up with a little something for you to show our appreciation for not giving up midstream. I have no idea what it would be, but hopefully others will have suggestions.
~dale