Man, Kevin, I guess you DO like Model 26's. Those are beautiful. The stag on those knives is magnificent and the black buffalo horn against the nickel silver is definately a crowd pleaser.

I only have two. This one exquisitely scrimshawed by Rick Bowles and engraved by David Perdue, and another one also beautifully scrimshawed by Rick:

The name of the boat is "Randall Maid" and if you look closely you can see Rick peeking out the door of the shack wearing his ever-present Atlanta Braves cap.

The subject of this #26 with my .999% fine silver hardware is a frilled lizzard, native to the Australin outback and the very famous "Ayers Rock" found in north west Australia. I regret that I did not get a chance to see it first hand on my last trip but I won't get too busy to see it on my next one.

By the way Kevin, thank you for undertaking this "knife of the week" project. It really gives us all a chance to see some very outstanding examples of the Randall craftsmanship and to show off our own treasured Randalls.

Regards, Doug
RKS#1835
silverknife1@aol.com
NRA Life Member