Kevin,

This #15 came with the regulation sheath. My exotic sheaths such as the elephant, snake, ostrich, gator, hides are additions to the regular 'display' knives. For example for my 1968 #2 - 8" SS I got an elephant sheath as it compliments the design. For my TC along with the sheath I posted I go an ostrich and 'user'.

It was a terrible day when I discovered that Guthcher produced Randall authorized exotic sheaths. The rareness and beauty of some of them 'forced me against my will' to get variations for the same knife.

Being a purist I have keep my first pair of 1960 #1 & #2 - 8" leather commando handled with their original Heisser 'user' sheaths. I would cringe at putting them in an 'epicene' fancy dancy sheath.

The only sheath I will never buy is a zebra skin. My particular visual system reacts negatively to the zig zags and colors. Collecting Randalls and specialized Guthcher sheaths is wonderfully personal to each of us. This should please Obama the Munificent: we Randall collectors are PUTTING SKIN IN THE GAME.

Best weekend to you.

John K. RKS #5384