Warren and Tony,

Again many thanks go to Kevin, for the Great job he did shooting picts of these!

Since your the only two reading this, I will tell you how that sheath came about. My slot for 3 sheaths came up with Greg, and we talked a few times about what material he should use. We decided on diamondback rattler with a border for the 4-6, and natural baby horn back crock for the #26. We then talked about the 7-5, (the one with ironwood, and engraved by Joe Mason), and kicked around a few ideas. This is the honest to gosh truth, I don't even remember talking about Beaver! I may have said, "just find something that you think will match".

When I got the knives back, I about fell off my chair as I was surprised and Very Happy to see the #7 in Beaver, and Tooling to boot! If you can't tell, I really like the work that Greg did, and how it turned out! I would order another one in beaver in a heart beat. Really nice stuff. I think that with the outstanding engraving by Joe, and now a awesome sheath to boot, I may as well just keep this one !
Kent