Those are some great pics guys! There isn't one there that I would not love to own. These are my current 7's. As luck would have it, the UPS guy just dropped off the 7 with the 6 grind this morning... I had sent it to Sullivan's not too long ago to be custom fitted to a black sheath so I can have one of both colors. I snapped a pic of it with it's new sheath and will post it too just because it's neat.
~dale

P.S. I'd also like to add that the #7 has proven to be a very useful knife for us. It is light weight, very well balanced, large enough to do most any skinning/cleaning job you will encounter, yet small enough you won't even know you're carrying it. It's running a close second to the model 8's for being my favorite model for a user knife, and in all fairness to it, is actually probably tied for a favorite depending on the task at hand. Bo had it figured out when he down scaled the #3 for this model... overall, a SPECTACULAR knife! I urge anyone who doesn't have one to place this model on their list of knives to order. If you plan on using it, you won't be disappointed, and if you just want to hold and look it, you got a winner there too.

Attachments
29374-s_group2(Medium).jpg (643 downloads)