Quote:

Sheldon,
I agree I would like to see some of the history and reasons why these knives are special and deserve some special consideration and additional information. Just thinking out loud, hopefully not to loud.
Frank Dutill

Frank, I had to go way back to the top of the thread to see why you were responding to Sheldon. This must be what you were responding to.
Quote:

Nice knives guys, but, I've just gotta ask...are the 'Model of the Week' threads supposed to be an informative series of knife examples whereby the new collector learns to differientiate knives by era according to specific characteristics - or, is it just intended to be a 'see my pretty knife' thread?

My response would be "both".
I get much out of looking at Randall Made Knives posted here by our members (and non-members). I also like to review the introduction posted by Kevin at the top of each thread.
I have looked at the knife of the week threads on other forums and ours does not take back seat to any.
So Frank, please enjoy our forum and please feel free to contribute by posting some Randall Made Knife history or just show us your pretty knife!
RKS #4868