Nice knives guys, but, I've just gotta ask...are the 'Model of the Week' threads supposed to be an informative series of knife examples whereby the new collector learns to differientiate knives by era according to specific characteristics - or, is it just intended to be a 'see my pretty knife' thread?

To wit: Joe or Mitchell could mention something unusual about their knives such as the 'Double S' blade stamp, indicating that that particular blade stamping method was introduced in 1963, phased out by early 1964, with residual blade stock exhausted over the course of the next several years - or, that the 'Separate S' blade stamp, introduced in 1967, when seen with a 'Seven Spacer' black Micarta handle indicates a production era ending in 1972...

Just seems to me that that type of information might be of additional interest to the readers here, especially if they were to refer to these threads at a later date - also, if a person was uncertain of when their particular knife was made, of the type covered in each 'Model of the Week' thread, they could ask here, and hopefully be assisted in kind...

Respectfully submitted...