Miles, with regards to what Ron said about Burnie's sheath, he was spot on with his assessment. As to the knife itself, the deep choil is indicative of a pre-1963 made RMK blade. As a response to your question about the Clarence Moore sheaths - they are typically seen without any makers mark, a stone pocket flap tip contoured around the snap itself, and are tightly stitched, closely matching the blade shape...

For Joe -
Quote:

Sheldon, did you fall and hit your head? I knew about Stockman before you knew what a Randall Made Knife was.

Sure you did Joe, sure you did...

Quote:

Sheldon wanted so badly to believe Stockman had made thousands of sheaths for Randall, I suppose so he could be the hero with a 'new' discovery in Randall history.

Hardly...lol

Quote:

I don't believe your memory is that poor Sheldon that you are gonna say the events as I have outlined above are incorrect?

Absolutely...

Quote:

Please explain to us as I PREVIOUSLY asked (with no repsonse I might add} what makes this ebay sheath AND the one on page 64 of your book a Stockman sheath.

Go back and read my second post...

Quote:

Sheldon, why don't YOU ask Mr. Gaddis?

Joe I've asked Bob, twice. He told me on each occasion that he didn't recall seeing that particular bit of information...

So, I figured that since Bob sometimes looks up information for Ron when asked, Ron might have better success...

Hope that helps 'splain things for you, again, Joe...