Hello everyone, I've been reading and looking around here for a while and thought I should speak up and say I appreciate all the knowledge I have gained from this site. I have seen knives on here more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

A little bout my self... I live in Southeast Texas. I've been using knives my whole life for every purpose under the sun. I skin about 100 critters a year, thousands of pounds of fish, and bail hay all summer long to feed cows all winter long. I put a lot of hours on my knives. Only problem is, I've always imagined that there was a better knife out there and that I would own one oneday and never have to worry about another knife.

Well I go into a hardware store pretty regularly that sales knives and lots of them so I look around and occasionaly buy a few. Not too long ago I noticed a knife in a case that caught my eye like no other. When I looked at the price I kept walking but everytime I came back into the store I went back to look and see if it was still there. Well I got really curious a while back and decided to find out who this Tony Bose fellow was who had his name on the knife and that is precisely what led me here. I have searched the internet over for every website that contains the name Bose....

I am completely amazed. I have read about the quality that each of his knives posses. Although I'm still interested in the Tony Bose Case knives in the store, I can't help but wonder how much better it would be to have the real thing. I believe I would trade every knife I own for one now. My goal is to one day have a Tony Bose Backpocket like some that I have seen on this site.

If it is possible to buy one, how would I go about doing it? Am I too late? It's not that big of a deal but what is one worth? I've still got more questions than you can shake a stick at....