Quote:

Denmark Specials come with a stag handle & carbon blade. Despite any photos showing options, the "standard" knife is the only configuration that still allows 5 chargeable options.

While not trying to start an argument, and more like thinking out loud, what then is the point of having two separate prices for the Denmark Special in the Non-Catalog Models II price list? If what you wrote is indeed shop policy, and considering the current five chargeable option limit, it would be useful to footnote the "photo" configurations, noting how many additional chargeable options can be specified.

In the case of the Denmark Special photo, it would mean three additional chargeable options can be specified.
Quote:

The Combat Companion comes "standard" with a carbon blade, brass double hilt & leather handle. Anything else that is "chargeable" is considered an option and counts towards the 5 option limit.

I think that this is a slightly different case, because there are two separate instances of the Combat Companion, 0-D and 0-E. One is as you described (but with a Duralumin Butt Cap), which is 0-D. The other, which is 0-E, has a Black Micarta handle in Commando shape, in lieu of a Leather handle with a Duralumin Butt Cap.

I guess that my questions and comments are suggesting that the Non-Catalog Catalog has not been changed in order to better take into account the current limit of five chargeable options, and how they affect what is listed in the Non-Catalog Price List.
RKS #5344
SHAG #1
#4-6-6-SS #2
http://lundestudio.com/RandallOrderingFAQ/