A young priest was transferred to a San Diego church and he was looking forward to the fishing opportunities nearby. After a couple of weeks, he took his fishing gear and some bait and went to one of the popular fishing piers. After an hour or so, he hooked a big fish. A few of the guys on the pier helped him land it. They told him it was a big silver son of a bitch. The young priest was a little stunned and told them he wasn't used to such language, but the crowd said, you don't understand Father, that the real name of the fish. Satisfied, the young priest took it back to the church and asked the head Sister to clean this silver son of a bitch. The Sister shuddered, but the priest said not to worry because that was the real name of the fish. After cleaning it, the priest found out that the Cardinal was coming to dinner that night, so he went to the cook and said, the Cardinal is coming to dinner and he wanted the cook to really fix a nice dinner out of this silver son of a bitch. Again, the cook was surprised with the language, but the priest told him not to worry, that it was the name of the fish.

So, the big night is put ogether and the Cardinal takes his first bite of the fish. He looks around and says that it is absolutely the best fish he has ever eaten.
The priest says, I caught the son of a bitch, the Sister says, yeah and I cleaned the son of a bitch, then the cook says, but I cooked the son of a bitch! The Cardinal was shocked, and pointed his finger at everyone and said, you know what? You Suckers are ok!!
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com