So....I'll be driving up this upcoming weekend for the last of this season's whitetail hunting. Like last year, I was not able to go as much as I'd like..."BUT"...that's the way life goes sometimes.
I have a proposal for all y'all...& maybe, as Kelly hinted, we'll get a way-cool hunting RMK raffled because of it. Everyone's welcome to participate and (at least for now) it costs nothing!
I'm taking one of my "Captain's STASH" knives with me to use on a whitetail or hog, if I'm fortunate to score on one or the tuther. Here's the deal:
* Best Guess: Tell me the following...
* RMK Model
* Options
* Current catalog price
...I don't expect anyone to score perfect on this one..."BUT"...the one who comes closest gets 5 free raffle numbers...!!! Raffle what? You ask?
I'm going to build one just like the one I carry with me. There will be 100 raffle numbers, as in the past with cost per raffle number to be determined by the model and options. This knife will be made and ready-for-delivery prior to the upcoming (2023-24) hunting season.
Even if you do not care to participate in the raffle...PLEASE...play the guessing game. Again: At the onset, the price is FREE!
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris

Attachments
------Copy of 11 pt. & 30-06  Pt. #2.jpg

RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com