OK" Let's begin. After several emails and one very optimistic phone call with RickT today, I feel as though our forum is on it's way to better things! I have "re-upped" my banner ads and will make a promise to all y'all to try my damndest to help keep these pages interesting (and fun) along the way!
1st order of business for me will be forum participation. I have a modest idea to help with this. Let me run it by you folks. A RAFFLE!!
Not the raffle for numbers picked for a Randall knife I'm (we're) building but rather: A completed Randall Made Knife, pictured on the raffle pages from the onset!
New forum "members", previous forum "Members" who've not actively participated in and on our forums as well as any other forum "member" who brings a new one to the fold will qualify for "free raffle numbers"!
Numbers will be available to buy as in previous builds but these numbers will be reserved for a "free" offering to the "members" as listed above! It'll be our way of saying "thank you" for joining and "welcome aboard"!..."BUT"...(Ahhh: There ya' go)...I want your feedback on this. Let me hear from ya'...
Sty Sharp, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com