Originally Posted By: Duke
Here’s the thing Chief. I expressed an opinion which really wasn’t answering what Alan first asked and you did a great job answering from your own experience. I actually was smiling as I typed my couple sentences as they were tongue-in-cheek and a lame-ass attempt at a little humor. I honestly have no opinions or feelings re money people make, how much they have or how they spend it, BUT certainly wasn’t trying to be critical of you, your (to me) beautifully scrimshawed Randall, how much it did/didn’t cost you or how you do or don’t use it.
I do really hate that it seems you took it negatively and personally. I do remember you adopting your son, was very touched by it.
Anyway, too much said but I felt a need to respond to you specifically. I wish you well.

I didn't take it negative Boss, I just felt like sharing.
Lots of us see a end result & think that damn wish i could have gotten that.
That knife took 3 years to put together a little here a little there.
And don't worry about me taking something negative I have thick skin & this place is a place that I like to come to & feel free to talk to like minded people......well maybe not the Captain I always lose when I debate with him. LOL
RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!