Chris -

There are quite a few "unmarked" Tom Leschorn knives that are in fact, not Tom Leschorn knives. IF he didn't mark any, it is a minimum. With discussion at the shop, the vast majority of TL's work was embellishment. He didn't assemble knives that basically look like they came from the shop, probably because they did come from the shop,

A lot of guys mistakenly think a grey and white spacer arrangement meant TL put the knife together, but the shop used that same arrangement on more than a few pieces. Gail White used red and white spacers, so did the shop. Some guys think a beveled and/or pinned butt cap means TL. Not true. Steve Johnson did so at the shop.

Gail White as you know didn't embellish knives, he basically put handles on. That was not TL's thing. Did he do any? Perhaps, but I would have to see one with some type of provenance.

You didn't mention that TL and GW were friends of Bo and "approved" if you will. None of these guys altering knives today have that card in their back pocket.

There is a grey area here, and in my opinion, more than a few pieces that are/were attributed to TL actually are shop made. GW on the other hand, didn't really do anything extraordinary, so not as big of a deal.

Now Tommy Bish? That is another story.

I would like to see GCTOM's knife you describe.

BUY-SELL-TRADE