Hi Guys, two questions regarding sheaths above. I have ordered several from Sullivan's, and from what I have experienced, this may help you...

- The wait for a cutom sheath is 18 months (give or take). However, if you can use one for your custom knife that they already have a pattern for, for example, it will fit nicely in a model 5-5" sheath, etc., then you can have that sheath made with a wait of only approx 3 months. Call and get your name added to the list, then they'll call you when it's time to send your knife to be fitted.

- A black sheath has always been $15 more than the standard tan or brown that I have ordered. Some tan ones are $35, some are $40, I don't know if the pattern or size makes them different prices but guessed that what it is... I've never asked a$s 5 or $10 either way didn't matter to me, I still wanted the sheath regardless. I do not know what a left hand option would add as I've personally never ordered one.

If you'd like to call and have your name added to the list, their # is... 813-236-8791
~dale