Originally Posted By: LarryWW1246
Being curious, I looked up the relevant stuff on the Blade Show website. Wow! Sure to impact activities...how are they going to search everyone entering, and keep the traffic flow going?

Attendee FAQ – Blade Show Atlanta, The World's Largest Knife Show

AM I ALLOWED TO BRING A KNIFE INTO THE SHOW?
You may bring one knife in as an EDC. Additionally, you may bring a knife into the show if presenting to another exhibitor to look at; however, that knife must be carried in a bag and kept under your supervision.

WHAT IS BROWNBAGGING?
Any person caught walking around the Show or the hotel area selling product and is not a paid exhibitor, will be immediately removed from the Show and possibly banned from attending in future years.

There ya go. It's strikes me that back in the day when Mary was running the show for the previous owners, it thrived in participation and interest from "our group" to include other makers. There weren't any rules or directives that I remember relative to bringing items in to the show for sale or simply show-n-tell. That was what made it great. I don't recall having "exhibitor credentials" as a requirement to buy/sell/trade - and they were sold out of tables every year.

BUY-SELL-TRADE