Originally Posted By: Captain Chris Stanaback
I'm going and expecting business as usual. All this sounds like a couple of damned whiners wanting "something done"!
See y'all there!
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
PS: I like buying "brown bag stuff"!...CCS

Good luck with the "brown bag stuff", probably the same luck you and everyone else had last year.

I heard thru the grapevine there are going to be guys patrolling looking for folks without "exhibitor credentials" doing business and enforcing what has been outlined in this thread.

Like I said, the vibe of the show sux.

I want to clarify, I thought about going to see folks, but other things have made it a bit tuff. In any case, I hope all have a great show.

Originally Posted By: BladesNBarrels
Can understand the alcohol ban.
The show set up a bar next to our booth last year, so they want to capture that market.
I agree with Capt's PS note - part of the fun is seeing what people bring in.
Mitchell and I are set up in Booth 4, front wall, turn to your right, near the corner.

Alcohol ban is so promotors make all the money.

Did anyone bring anything in to you or mitch's table last year? Anything vintage that was really good? Nobody I know of heard of anything.

Even Gary Clinton discussed not doing it any longer, and as you know his family has been there for decades. He will be there this year, but his time might be short. Remains to be seen.

Edited by tunefink (05/23/22 12:41 PM)

BUY-SELL-TRADE