Wayne:

Shooting 3” magnums from the shoulder with this gun is self harm!

Back in the 60s & 70s all of our quail were in the woods and briar thickets. I would shoot the covey rise from the hip.

Like I said, I killed 6 deer with it using OO Buck and Slugs. I shot those from the shoulder and hurt myself almost as bad as the deer.

I put the light on it when my youngest daughter was in Law School in New Orleans and having to live in the ghetto. She kept it next to her bed. Thankfully, she never had to use it.

On the day she moved in, she made friends with the “pusher” next door. She told him that if he needed any legal help, she could help if he would keep a lookout for her. A couple weeks later, he got raided and she got one of her profs to help get him out.

After that, he told her that he would watch her place day & night and that nothing would happen to her or her stuff. He told her: “I run this ‘hood!” She helped him out a few times more and he kept his word.

.45acp would be nice.

Coach