Hey everybody:
I'm shut down on house arrest, due to a cold I brought back from the Bama woods. It could be Covid, "BUT" I have run no temperature and all signs appear to be just a cold. Still: I have put myself on house arrest until my Dr. gets back from "vacation"!
All this leads to "this": It has been quite a long time since we addressed this so let's re-visit...our "PACK"! More correctly, what you would take "on" you, "with" you "AND in your pack. I'll lean on Tony & Peter a bit on this because, for the past decade, my idea of "roughing it" has been a hotel without a hot tub!
None-the-less, I've done my share of packing and, God knows, hunting. I'll build a pack, along with you and your help, for "nowadays". Nowadays we have to consider Covid, riots and all kinds of unknown variances.
SO: What would you take? Mandatory rules:
* At least 2 knives, one "having" to be a Randall!
* At least 1 firearm
* No forum or website "cross-foruming" as that is against our forum's rules
...The rest? We'll make it up as we go...Sound good to all y'all? It's fixin' to get better. "Everybody" who joins in on the discussion will be eligible for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize drawing at the end of the build. One raffle number per each entrant..."PLUS"...one additional raffle number if you include a photo during the duration of this "build". (Well: We are "building" a survival rig...right?)
So: What's this about "prizes"? That's correct. No money ($$$) actual "GIVEAWAY" prizes...and here's what they are:

3rd prize: A Schrade "Old Timer" Model #MA2S. It's a new version of the old classic. This one is in a bead-blade stainless, lockback, 50/50 Trailing point blade (Half serrated/ Half standard)...complete with a nylon belt sheath!

2nd prize: A Remington Model #R1615T! Great fish-n-kitchen helper! A bit hard-to-find, as it is one of the LTD. series produced each year, this one in 2001!

1st prize: Yep: Why not? A brand-ass new Randall "Triathlete"! I just un-wrapped it for it's "close-up"!

OK: So...WHO's IN?
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris

Attachments
------Camper Giveaway-3rd prize-A.JPG

------Camper Giveaway-3rd prize-B.JPG

------Camper Giveaway-2nd prize-A.JPG

------Camper Giveaway-2nd prize-B.JPG

------Camper Giveaway-1st prize-A.JPG

------Camper Giveaway-1st prize-B.JPG

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (02/13/22 06:19 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com