Attentions members:
I have been putting this off for quite some time...too long in fact..."BUT" effective Jan. 1st, 2022 anyone wanting to order a knife from me needs be advised of the following:
* RMK's, in stock, will be limited to 6 knives, per customer, per year.
* RMK's special-ordered will be limited to 6 knives, per customer, per year.
* You cannot mix the 2: 6 knives, in total, per customer, per year.
* Custom handle material, supplied by me, is temporarily sold out until 2023 orders.
* Customer-supplied CW (sent to me by the customer) is unavailable until 2024 orders.
* Current orders for shop-supplied materials on RMK's will be delivered in 7-9 months from date of deposit received.
* No knives will be ordered without a deposit.
* RMK's, in stock or shown on my website will be on a 1st come-1st served basis and, again, the 6 knives per year applies.
Look members: I want to build a Randall knife just for you, of that make no mistake..."BUT"...my previous ordering requirements have/has been taken advantage of and simply cannot continue. I hope you understand.
Also: With regard to any international shipments: Knives will be listed and declared as exactly "what they are" and at exactly "what they cost"! No exceptions. I hope we can all continue to do business and I look forward to doing so.
Stay Sharp...and thanks,
Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com