And while we’re already into religious settings one of my father’s favorites that I wish I could hear him tell again……….
“Just got home from Sunday preaching and was asked how the service was and responded “confusing & embarrassing.” When asked “why” was told that this purty, young, outta’ town visitor was sitting in front of me and when we was asked to stand and sing the first hymn I noticed that her dress had somehow gotten wedged up into her buttcrack. Well of course I like to help and kinda’ gentle-like pulled it out & she turned around and, insteada’ thanking, smacked the fire outta’ me.
Well, my face was stinging and burning and I was pondering on what happened so that I could barely focus on what the minister was saying. Sermon went by so fast that suddenly he was asking us to “all please stand to sing the invitation.” Well of course everyone did and this time her dress wasn’t stuck into her buttcrack. BUT, as I figured that she must like it better the other way and me always liking to help others, I stuck it back in for her and durned if she didn’t turn and smack the fire outta’ me again.

Edited by Duke (06/10/21 10:52 AM)
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA