I think we need some. It's 85 friggin' degrees here today. Bright...Sunny...etc, etc....
No: This isn't the "How's your weather" thread. It's a call-out for some "fresh air" on the Randall knives forum! How about it? We "almost" got their with a "A Spring Build" but it's wings have seemed to have been clipped.
I think I can help...How about this. A "CONTENT CONTEST"?!? It's easy but it involves photos being shared...or not...but better with 'em. Here's what I propose to do. The CONTENT CONTEST will have some very liberal rules but a couple, none-the-less.
Everyone who posts new and fresh Randall knife content will be eligible to have a lucky number chosen and added to the list. The list will be 50 numbers...and another "50 reserve" numbers. All you have to do is post a photo and a couple of paragraphs about your latest, oldest, dearest, most-interesting, most-used, least-used...whatever RMK!
The 50 "reserve spots" are for the photo entries. They will get a second number choice. It's just that simple!
OK: So how much is all this going to cost you, you ask justifiably?
NADA Baby! Not a thin dime. It's just a contest to generate some fun...POSITIVE", fresh air interest in Randall Made Knives.
OK: So what do we win? Another good question. I'll order, using RMK shop-supplied handle material, any Model #10 of the winner's chosing! Nothing says more, in Randall language, about spring than a fishin' knife. Hell: Spring at Bass Pro or Cabelas, etc...is all about fishin'!!
What'da'ya' say? Who's with me on this? ROLL CALL
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com