Copied from Patriot in Texas. #texasstrong. #istandwithtexas
WORD FROM TEXAS:
“I just got off the phone with a friend that runs a county electric co-op. I am not mentioning names or places, because this info could possibly cause problems.
I learned that in the heat of the summer, this well-known electric co-op peaks at 75 megawatts. In this current winter storm they are running at less than 25 megs, one-third of summer peak. This is keeping service for all customers, with 50% to spare.
This morning he was ordered by the feds to shed 25 percent of current production and send it into the pool.
After checking with their natural gas supplier that the co-op uses and has pre-contracted the cubic feet of natural gas needed for its generating plants, he was told that he had been ordered to send their contracted gas down the pipe to south Texas.
Whoever pulls the strings in Biden's Energy Commission failed to authorize adequate gas flow down as far as Brownsville.
Are they just dumber than rocks, or are they trying to punish Texas??? How many unnecessary deaths are going to occur because of this — human and livestock — loss of revenue by businesses, totally unnecessary. This energy crisis is purely political!!!
The Biden Administration is intent on making the entire USA completely green — the end of reliance on hydrocarbons.
They have created an unnecessary energy emergency, killing many people with their orders. Biden has stopped the Keystone Pipeline construction and a couple of others, which would save us from going through this horrible winter scenario once again next summer. And to make it even worse, he is opening up our border for tens of thousands of immigrants to cross into this country, with no background checks or anything.
Governor Abbott is taking measures now to stop this Biden/Harris idiocracy through Texas legislation. We may have to fight it out in court, but we are not going to just accept this Federal nonsense.
Texas can produce enough energy for the entire USA, and some extra to export, at a very reasonable price, if Biden and the Feds will just leave us alone.
Feel free to share this."
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com