What Joe says!!!
I'll add that I think they will move fast...at least with "executive orders"....things such as "high capacity" magazines and such....possibly moving certain firearms to class III....I particularly like #5....seems to be able to cover pretty much anything.....anyway, also seems to me that they may "test" the court....already the USSC has shown they are unwilling to get into anything that will cause mass upheaval...so, it kind of depends upon how the riots are going at the time...if not, then a court packing...they(USSC) know it, and will protect their order....so, they'll sit back, and let things roll....everybody is out for their own....after all are not the members of the USSC just politicians...in a way....back in an older time....the USSC rulings were not always followed....after all it is really just another section of the government...only recently has their voice been the absolute law...who gave them that power???

Class III NFA Weapons / Title 2 firearms are not as commonly known nor as straight forward as the Title 1 firearms. All class III / title 2 weapons fall into 1 of 6 different categories

1) Machineguns,

2) Short Barreled Rifles (SBRs),

3) Short Barreled Shotguns (SBSs),

4) Suppressors,

5) Any Other Weapon (AOWs) and

6) Destructive Devices.
RKCC#25