Just trying to help my Mississippi Brother out. I took these pics this morning with a Canon "ELPH", SD200. I recently "found" it in one of my old hunting fanny packs. I charged up the battery, re-formatted a 256 MB card (SD), turned off all but one 5200K light above my tent and turned the strobe off.
I supported this lil' guy (ya'll are gonna' love this) with a 32"x2"x2" piece of leopard lace wood, which I have not yet finished cutting into blocks for RMK Bowies yet!
The editing (crop, re-sizing etc.) was done using my old Microsoft Picture Manager, 2003!! Old school photography, to be sure. I am posting these up here because my Brother-from-another-Mother in Miss. cannot open them up...(For, God knows, whatever reason)???
The handle pics were so small, they did not even have to re-sized to post here, as they were "all" under 300kb...!! The camera is only capable of 3.2 Mps!!
Let us (Brother Billy & I) know what you think. This old "ELPH" might just find it's way to a Mississippi house for Christmas!!
Stay Sharp, Capt. Chris
RMK Model #5-6", Sawteeth, Nickel silver single hilt (Old style/squared), Red, white & blue spacers, Red & blue laminated micarta handle, Compass installed, Wrist thong and Model "C" sheath in waxed leather...CCS

Attachments
------Dec-20-#5-6-ST-RBM-A.JPG

------Dec-20-#5-6-ST-RBM-C.JPG

------Dec-20-#5-6-ST-RBM-D.JPG

------Dec-20-#5-6-ST-RBM-E.JPG

------Dec-20-#5-6-ST-RBM-G.JPG

------Dec-20-#5-6-ST-RBM-H.JPG

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (12/12/20 12:58 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com