Very sorry, Eric, that this deadly virus has come so close and impacted your family. I’m so very glad to hear all of you guys who are so far canceling your Blade plans. I’ve resisted, for many reasons, strongly urging this but really struggle with so many folks making different decisions every day. If any of you are yourselves, or your loved family member, having to suit up in protective layers every morning and then strip on the porch, bag your clothes and disinfect every evening; and have been doing this since mid-March, it has truly changed the way you view the world and make decisions every day. This year I’ve finally built the outside shower. And it’s been used every day since late April. I’m not the one but wish it was me instead of my wife who goes to work at her hospital everyday. I’m proud of her but........ And more than one of her colleagues have caught it.
Anyway it just ain’t the time to go ahead and go on the beach vacation “you really deserve”, or prove what a man you are by not wearing the mask. I truly hope that not just me but she too gets to make Blade, raise a glass and meet some of you good folks another year.
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA