Attention all members,
I just received billing from The Blade Show for my booth. Yesterday I received the request to send in the badge-holders names for the club tables. On the onset it would appear that the Blade Show is "going on"!
I have to admit, @ 71 years old, I have reservations about being stuck in an " A/C closed system" building for 4 days. I am staring this thread and writing this introduction to it for various reasons...but first: Please see my "exact response" sent back to The Blade Show folks.

"Due to the "turn of events" my position is (now) this:
* I will support The Blade Show "IF" the show goes on..."AND" if Florida residents are allowed safe passage with no quarantines.
* I will fill all 10 RKCC "Club Tables" and will chair our annual meeting in Room #103 @ 8:00 am on Saturday morning.
* I will not set up a booth.
I'm 71 years old and I (If I had any sense) would not (or should not) even be in a closed A/C system with all of the possibilities of Covid-19 being spread, despite everyone's (alleged) great effort.
Please advise if this is acceptable and I will provide all pertinent names for badges. Half of the RKCC members, setting up their fine displays, do not even want to come and I am torn, even asking them to.
Stay sharp, Captain Chris Stanaback
Founder: RKCC & RKCA"

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (07/16/20 03:05 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com