Be it far from me to throw water on your fire "but" let's keep in mind what this knife is for.
Wrist thong: I like them and use them on my "users" for several things, among them are:
* Tied properly to prevent losing your knife overboard. I think there is a thread on this.
* To "pull" my knife out of something it is stuck in. This is especially true when you kill wild boars and sows, in your trap, and the kill doesn't go quite as "clean" as it should. (& it happens)
* The "most" use is to hang the knife, while skinning & dressing game, to do other tasks as well as to hang it up to "dry", once your cleaning is done and the knife is well washed/rinsed with soap & water.
Something can be lost to integrity of a true survival/fighter when the handle material is drilled for a wrist thong, however. What should "also be considered" is a butt cap on this knife. It will give a full tang throughout the entire length of this bad boy..."&"...you can still have a wrist thong, without any compromise, except the fact that it uses up "2" options.
Just Sayin' Crew (& you know: I don't care "what we build")
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris

Attachments
------#5-6-01,2013 001.jpg

------#5-6-01,2013 004.jpg

------#1 & #2 Pair-09-13 001.jpg

------#1 & #2 Pair-09-13.jpg

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (06/25/20 01:59 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com