So sorry Tony. Losing family and close friends sure isn't getting any easier. And then trying to figure out respectful, loving funeral logistics has made the grieving and everything associated so much more difficult and stressful. I'm so sorry you and your loved ones have to experience this.
Our world's taken another hard turn into hard times, and it's damn hard seeing some people choose to not do very simple, small, easy to do things that can make a difference for others. Living in a town with a large university it's been way too easy to see numerous examples of some really bad, inconsiderate choices on daily display. Just returning from spring break beaches to a campus without classes & with early spring, warm, sunny weather has made it way too easy to party-on in every direction. Most have better sense but it doesn't take long for 2% of over 20,000 to start adding up.
AND the anniversary of my VA Tech shooting is next week. It's not that long ago that all of the folks here were wading through that together.....zombie like.
Again, so sorry my good friend. Social distancing is currently our new normal BUT I'm hoping you're hunkered down with a couple of your closest ones that you can hug just a little tighter.

Edited by Duke (04/10/20 04:48 PM)
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA