OK Everybody,
Here goes! I promised to fetch up some handle material at the most recent Tulsa show so we could build a one-of-a-kind Randall knife. You'll notice 3 examples, shown below. Unfortunately, I could only find material of proper size to build 3/16" stock knives but it's nice stuff, never-the less:
Left-to-right:
A) Red Mallee
B) Pink Ivory
C) Cocobola
The last build consisted of 2 Model #8's, one standard and one old style. Those knives should be completed within the next 90 days, FYI. I hope we can agree on a way-cool RMK to build with one of these examples.
This build will be a little different. At the end, anyone getting in will simply add their name to the list. I will assign numbers, starting at #1 and continuing until all names have a corresponding number. The Random Draw (computer search) will determine which number (Crew member) will have the choice to purchase this knife...or not?? I will chose "3" names.
Also" Anyone bringing in a new crew member will get an additional number. If a couple of crew members feel energetic and want to go the extra mile, by signing up "5" new members, their name will go in the hat for a way-cool door prize also to be given away.
1st things 1st: Let's vote for one of these great examples of their species of wood, thanks.
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
ROLL CALL VOTE!! Vote for one and one "ONLY"!
A) Red Mallee
B) Pink Ivory
C) Cocobola

Attachments
------Tulsa Build-A.JPG

------Tulsa Build-B.JPG

RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com