As others have said, welcome to the Forum GRI!!
If you continue to hang around here I'd be willing to bet this will become by far your most favorite social media to land on. At least that happened for me for over a couple decades now (how can that be?!). Of course, come to think of it, it is the only one I've ever joined. Or looked at. But who cares?
AND DW does at times come across like a know it all about Randall Made Knives, BUT, ya' gotta' remember he is a Bostonian; and that in fact re: Randalls that he does indeed know it all.
Which kinda' explains why he can get kinda' riled about being called a "southern gentleman" but you can say whatcha' want all day long 'bout his mama & all you'll hear is "So!" (I think this is a clever retort in Boston). Also explains (kinda') why he predicts that the Red Sox will win the World Series every year....in every sport. If you, or anyone, challenges him on this you will soon learn that he also will use the same clever retort here.
If you do decide to hang out here, and especially if you do actively contribute, comment, post pics., etc. I'll bet you'll learn a lot, & love this site & the other guys (& gal) on it. AND, like Jim, you'll learn it's really pretty easy to get along & "best not to disparage anyone". Except maybe Warren.......or Ronnie.....or Crutchtip.
Because they don't care & they can take anything.
And as our good Captain (Oh man, watch out there!!) says.....
"Best to 'ya & I hope this is helpful",
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA