So, being a Sirius/XM subscriber, I listen to a lot of good music, some comedy (on rare occasions) and some sports talk, Mad Dog to be more specific.
The other day Christopher (Mad Dog) Russo was going over a list of Sports Illustrated's "top 100" most influential players and other people.
Much of the discussion was "why this guy and not this guy", etc. etc... Perhaps some of you listen and know about this 1 hour segment on XM Channel #82.
Anyway...and to my point...just before they went to break and were going to move on to the next segment a caller called in and asked a question that, until that very minute, had not been addressed. He asked Mad Dog: "Is Colin Kapernick" on the list"? Mad Dog stated: "Yes he is"? "THEN"...the caller asked: "How about Pat Tillman"? "No", Chris Russo said, he is not.
That, my friends is "exactly" what we have come down to...I rest my case! I had tears in my eyes. Just thought I would share it with you. A guy who refuses to stand up for the playing of our National Anthem is one of the "TOP 100" and a true American patriot, who left a lucrative football career and "DIED"! for his country, defending that asshole's right to protest is not even on the list.
May God have mercy on us all.
Respectfully submitted,
Captain Chris Stanaback

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (09/05/19 12:07 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com