I sold one of the older Surefire setups on eBay last year: a bulb light and not LED so I thought to let it go since I have other LED lights. Had the nylon case, along with the red and blue lens covers--which made me post here thinking about the blue helping the Captain track blood in the dark--probably should not have sold it when I did.

Now have one of the nylon composite Surefires and a bunch of maybe outdated 123 batteries.

Bought a multi-function 4-Sevens LED light at Blade some years back, keep it at hand bedside--which reminds me I better check the charge. Then bought extra of the longer batteries it uses.

Also a smaller AA-powered LED that carries easy in a pocket, and any size bag.

And...Mag lights are setting by other beds = 2-D cell, and a 35-year-old 6-D cell setting by a key door.

They do add up.

Oh, and in Florida (as well as given to various friends) the inflatable solar chargeable lights that light up large areas for long times-per-charge. But...I had to remind a lady who plans to ride out the hurricane that she has one and maybe to charge it early!

And...a really bright flashlight app on my Samsung phone...probably a real battery drain, so somewhere there is a battery pack to recharge it.

Larry

Edited by LarryWW1246 (09/02/19 08:54 PM)
ABKA #046
RKS #1246