Good topic, indeed! I am not a "junkie" but put the brakes on each and every time I pass a flashlighter set up at the shows. Here's my EDC. One in each console, one of each of my 4 tackle boxes, one in my nightstand here and at the hunting camp and, of course, one in a my hunting rucksack!
The one shown here is over 10 years old..."NOTHING" has malfunctioned. It takes 2 ea. 123's and the "only" on-off switch is a push-button, enclosed and weather-tight in the butt end! You can ask, Billy, Ken or James...I seldom have a flashlight on me, indoors when I need it! Of course, I never "really" need it cause:
A) I've got one in my Filson bag
B) I've got one in my briefcase
...&...C) I've got James, Ken or Billy right there, sometimes all "3"!
Warren: I gotta' get one of those battery holders...Awesome.
Best, Capt. Chris
PS: I cannot tell you the amount of "Lumens" the Scorpion has but I'm sure before the electronic ink dries on this post, somebody will tell us! I can tell you this: It will stay shining and bright, trailing whitetail in the woods, for 2 hours straight. The shelf life on the batteries is 10 years and I can pick up:
* Blood
* Hair
* Bone
...@ close range (10-15 yards)

* "&" a dead deer's open eye at 100 yards in the woods. All I would ever ask for.
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris

Attachments
------Streamlight Scorpion-A.JPG

------Streamlight Scorpion-B.JPG

------Streamlight Scorpion-C.JPG

------Streamlight Scorpion-D.JPG

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (09/02/19 03:32 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com