Wayne, I totally agree!

Growing up we always had German Shepards. Bob was my first dog I remember and Duke was my teenage buddy. Bob was a charmer and Duke was an enforcer. My Dad flew a lot in his USAF career and wanted a big dog at home when he was TDY or during his 3 tours in Vietnam. When I got married I also got a Shepard. Ike was a charmer an enforcer and my best friend for 10 years. When he passed I was a wreck until my wife reminded me that Ike had a great life and it would be a shame not to have another dog and give him the same. So, I got a West highland Terrier. Lilo was the smartest dog I ever owned. She gave us 16 years and gave me more than I ever gave her. Shiloh is 8 now and my shadow. He will also break my heart one day, but until then it’s tennis ball city. Spending this weekend at the South Haven blueberry festival. Headed back out to the festival for live music in a few hours, weather is perfect. Side note, Lake Michigan water level is higher right now than anyone around here can ever remember. Some Bridges are under water. Beach areas have been drastically reduced.

Edited by Eric (08/10/19 04:58 PM)