Only one #10 is being made in CW and the 2nd one in shop-supplied handle material....and, Yes: I "do" have red coral!
I just had a very good customer of mine send $50 for 6 numbers, even though he is what we consider a "lurker" here on the forums. Glad to see some coming out of the closet. Give a "shout-out" to "REK"!
Another member has reached out to me, via email, and asked if there were/are any requirements to be eligible to participate in our builds...."YES". You have to be registered as a forum member, lurker or not, matters not.
The purpose of the builds, like a lot of my threads and posts, is to educate and have fun. I cannot count the amount of emails, PMs, texts and phone calls I have received, over the years, thanking me for "this-n-that" on our forums. Other "social media" events have intruded into the RMK (& other) forums, etc..."BUT"...this forum is still standing and a couple of you guys-or-girls are going to get a helluva' nice RMK from this build.
Jump in! The water's fine!
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
PS: If somebody could tally up the votes for the 4 RMK shop-supplied handle material, I would appreciate it. Decision from the vote count comes tonight. Be there or be square!...CCS
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com