I have to tell you that I believe even with the problems regarding the Renaissance Waverly issues, that this was the BEST Blade show in the past 15 years!!

Cash was flowing, moods were great, friends galore everywhere!

Great displays, Mitchell and Duke McCaa's awesome collections that they brought to sell/trade (including my favorite of the show, an all stainless STN model 18-5 1/2, WOW), Buck running around making us all pose all weekend!! Wayne Jordan making a two day cameo! Tommy from Blue Ridge wheeling and dealing!!

Caps meeting was awesome with about half a dozen people giving input, some great giveaways, including a Randall (ty Gary), a beautiful drop point knife (that I won!!) and a funny $20 commemorative story to boot!!

And I do believe that Gary Clinton's seminar on the relationship with RMK and NASA and it's history from the late 50's to today was the most informative seminar I've EVER attended!! He was (along with Sam) very gracious in his information leaving guesswork behind while giving us some educated speculation on who, what when and where!! Aaannnddd Gary gave away a model 17 to a lucky attendee!!!

What a show!!! Don't let anything keep you from next year's Blade! With the continued rising economy it is going to be even greater!! As if that's possible!!

Scott
RKS #014

HE IS RISEN!, HE IS RISEN INDEED!