Originally Posted By: Chief
I like that "tall" tanto & the small one in the cattail sheath best, what are the dimensions on those?
That tanto looks like it could be a small cleaver as well.
That small hilt on the "everything knife" is just cool, great spacer transition.
That zebra ebony & Ivory looks familiar........I have a zebra sheath that goes with the knife same as yours.

Bro

Quick pic, sorry for the crappy photo. These are the three you inquired about.
The stag stubby is fat blade at 4" long but 2 7/8" wide.
You're right about the Tanto, has a straight cleaver edge. If I didn't know better I'd say Mudbone carved that sheath but it's a Mosher all right. I don't recall Jack doing anything like that before. Very cool sheath.
And yes, according to James this knife, yours, Kevin's and about 9 others were "Project Zebra". For those not familiar, ebony and ivory handles, Mosher sheaths with Zebra inlays. I don't think any two were alike. I always liked the pin-lock sheath on this sheath. Horizontal carry if I recall correctly?
So I'd say mine is a Woodcraft style blade.
I think Kevin's was a large Bird and Trout but I can't find any pictures. When it was offered as part of the deal, I was kind of stunned. I thought only a few were made. I passed on the project back in 2012 I believe. Happy to get one now.

Attachments
------20190526_155052-1024x768.jpg

Edited by W Polidori (05/26/19 04:09 PM)