I wonder how many people didn't get there knives?

"And I'm damn sure NONE of us has ever been in a financial difficulty and ran behind in our bills..."

That could be true, but that doesn't justify stealing money from other people. Rick is a criminal, whatever the reason is. He misleads even RMK, while you were trying to help him.

As long as he still has got his car, house, whatever he could have chosen to sell that before he choose to steal the money of other people.

If I was RMK, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with this situation. I would have made a statement where I would have asked people with outstanding orders, to contact Randall. That way you could get an idea how big the damage is. And after I did that, I would have started working something out with those people.

With the help of a lawyer, that I am sure a million Dollar company with 22 employees has standing by and used many times before. Probably also while the contract with the dealers were made. So there is one thing to do, sue this scammer to help your paying customers.