"It would be better time spent if all the folks who are out money got together & got one lawyer & went after Rick collectively to save on lawyer costs, plus a collective suit will get to court faster."

I wish them good luck and hope they win. If he is acting unreliable for years now, I don't feel sorry for the guy at all anymore.

Gary Clinton ones sent two knives to me. I don't know exactly how it went, but he shipped them before I paid anything,
That is called trust and what kind of person are you if you betray that kind of trust.

If Rick Ward or his wife is very sick, can't pay hospital bills or whatever and asked for help, I bet there are people on this forum who would have gladly donated some money. I don't know the guy in person but I would have made a contribution. Let alone the people who know him for 30 years and speak highly of him, I assume. Instead he has choosen this route.
He also told me that he had to go to the doctor when I had him on the phone. Maybe it is true or perhaps he was manipulating me?
The guy could have an addiction and make all this stuff up as far as I know. Anyway, you do have a beautiful Narwhal handled Smithsonian now Chief laugh

Edited by Sphinx3000 (02/23/19 08:07 PM)