A contract between Rick & RMK won't get anyone their money back.
If anyone wants to take Rick to court you will have to prove that he got your money & that you didn't receive a knife.
How ever much money is lost per individual I can almost Guarantee that the lawyer will cost more than the amount you want to get back.
I realize having your funds go missing makes most folks here angry...... I agree with your anger, but not where ya'll are directing it.
I had a deal go bad with Rick 8 or so years ago over some Narwhal material. I didn't call the shop and complain after the fact.
I didn't call before hand and ask them if they thought dealing with Rick was a good idea, I didn't get it in writing with Rick before I gave him a whole Narwhal tusk either! That's on me, it's business plane & simple.
When I do business "I" get it in writing if i'm worried or if the amount of money is of a concern to me.
I don't know of any company that has a registered dealer that they are responsible for.
It would be better time spent if all the folks who are out money got together & got one lawyer & went after Rick collectively to save on lawyer costs, plus a collective suit will get to court faster.
RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!